MonoBlues fan pack released!
Thank you all so much for 350 downloads on my tiny jam game and all the positive feedback on here, Discord and Twitter. Now, almost a month after the initial release, I present to you:
The MonoBlues fan pack! (a.k.a. secret files vol. 1)
This is a little add-on for fans who would like to support my work and further installments in the series. (All that sequel bait at the end isn't for nothing!?)
The fan pack includes:
- the original soundtrack:
- opening and ending composed by Cryset Base
- 5 BGM tracks + 1 bonus BGM track composed by Noyemi K.
- game assets (character art, UI art, the kids' drawings and their original sketches)
- unused assets (character art, UI art)
- around 8,000 words of behind-the-scenes commentary
- a dialogue choice guide
- assorted bonus art
It's priced at $3 minimum - anything beyond that is highly appreciated but not necessary.
The revenue is split as follows:
5% > itch.io cut
10% > Noyemi K. (composer)
10% > Cryset Base (composer)
75% > LIZM, handling taxes & savings for further projects
Again, thank you guys so much for all your support. I hope you enjoyed the game and this fan pack as well.
Hope to see you all again soon!
Get Monochrome Blues
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.